PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site who purchase are purchasing from Big Slims Vapour Co. Ltd. Smog Mods is a brand of Big Slims Vapour Co Limited, and you are agreeing that you have read and understood the site terms and conditions. By doing this you accept that you are over 18 and that you understand that e-liquid must be stored in a safe place away from children, and all warnings on packaging must be adhered to. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
(“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Big Slims Vapour Co. Ltd. website (the “Service”).
This website is owned and operated by;
Big Slims Vapour Co. Ltd.
5 Newtown Buildings
Company registered office address;
Big Slims Vapour Co. Ltd.
5 Newtown Buildings
Company registration number: 10163406
VAT number: GB219024826
Registered in: England
If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call customer services on 024 76312054
You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase our products. Big Slims Vapour Co. Ltd. will not sell products to minors and we reserve the right to cancel any transaction based on our sole discretion where we believe the purchaser intends to purchase products on behalf of a minor.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully, print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Making a contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods.
Once the order has been placed and payment received, a contract between us has been made.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this and if necessary a refund will be made. You will not receive an e-mail confirming dispatch of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
How to place order
- Select the item(s) that you require from our website by clicking the Add to Cart link shown for the item.
- Items that you have selected can be reviewed at any time via the View Cart link.
- When you have completed your selections click on the Checkout link to complete your order. You will be asked to provide delivery and payment information via secure web pages. Please review your order carefully before submission to avoid problems.
- If you make a mistake during ordering please contact us as soon as possible.
Please ensure that all details are entered into the correct fields.
We do not take any responsibility for any outcome that has been caused by your mistake (eg. misspelled or missing information) during order placement.
We offer free shipping where applicable and optional shipping options.
Free shipping options are picked and dispatched within two days and are sent using Royal Mail 2nd class service.
(With 2nd Class mail, Royal mail aim to deliver your letters and parcels in two or three working days after dispatch, including Saturdays.)
Your goods are not protected against theft or non delivery with the free shipping method. Any claims for theft or non delivery must be taken up with Royal Mail once the correct delivery period has elapsed in line with Royal Mail policies. We recommend all purchases are shipped with at least a signed for option. For high value orders (over fifty pounds GBP) we advise using the Royal mail Special delivery service. We will not entertain any claim on any order if a signed for option hasn’t been used. Paid for shipping options are shipped as follows:
- Royal 1st is sent first class and is sent within one day if ordered before 14:00hrs (UTC+1 London)
- Royal Mail’s Recorded Signed For is sent 1st class and sent within 1 working day. If ordered before 14:00hrs (UTC+1 London)
- Royal Mail’s Special Delivery is sent same day if ordered before 14:00hrs (UTC+1 London).
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day which provides a much more reliable service as well as insurance up to £500. By selecting this option, you ARE NOT purchasing a warranty that your package will arrive the day after you placed your order, you are upgrading the shipping method to the Royal Mail UK Special Delivery Next Day Service which will be delivered by 1pm the working day after despatch.
- International orders are sent via Royal Mail’s International Signed and Tracked For Service.
- We are not responsible for packages delayed or confiscated by your internal customs authorities and we are unable to answer any shipping queries by telephone.
- We are not responsible for any import/export duties accrued on customer orders.
- If you wish to contact us about non-delivery, we ask that you please wait until the usual delivery time period has elapsed, in line with Royal Mail policies, as we won’t be able to assist until this time period has passed.
- You will only receive email confirmation once your order has been dispatched
- If you have selected a tracked option the Royal Mail reference will be received in a separate email. Please ensure you check your spam filtered emails before contacting us to ask for the tracking reference.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly. If goods are damaged you must inform us within 48 hours of delivery. Clear photographs of any damage must be taken as evidence and the goods must be signed for as damaged.
- In cases of non delivery. In the first instance a case must be opened with the carrier. You must then inform us, no later than 48 hours after the stated delivery time has elapsed.
Cancellation and returns
This policy does not apply to the following goods, which are exempt from the right to cancel:
- All E-liquids are non returnable and non refundable. (except in the case of faulty goods)
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us or write to us.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. We will charge a restocking fee of 25% if the manufacturers packaging is opened, damaged or defaced.
- Cancelled goods must be complete with all parts and in original packaging and returned in the condition they were delivered in.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Please note, We cannot and will not accept returns of e-liquid or any product containing e-liquid.
The address you should send the returns to is:
Big Slims Vapour Co.
5 Newtown Buildings
To contact us regarding the Service please use our email:
or call at: 024 76312054
For European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) please visit:
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
All aspects of our website design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects of the site as well as all product labelling and packaging design, images, graphics and other artwork are copyrights of Big Slims Vapour Co. Ltd. and affiliates.
In accessing our website, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of the website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without our prior written permission.
Big Slims Vapour Co. Ltd. take all breaches of copyright extremely seriously and offenders can expect to be prosecuted rigorously.
The trade marks, names, graphics, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website and displayed on our products and packaging are registered and unregistered trade marks of Big Slims Vapour Co. Ltd. and/or our affiliates. Nothing contained on our website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any name, graphic, logo or trademark without our prior written permission.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
Changes to these terms
These terms were last changed on 26/03/2019
All previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
If you have any questions please contact us.
We will never share your details with any third party without your express written permission or a court order.
We will only store your Data on our internal system protected by the necessary firewalls and securities.
We will only store your data for the allotted amount of time permitted by law. Before this allotted period ends we will send you an email requesting renewal of your details.
By signing up for an account on our website you are giving us express written permission to store your data and to contact you via mail chimp, email and any social media platform applicable.